“Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Paperless Post: Helping People Connect in Real Life—Review


 
 
Paperless Post is an online messaging service that “helps connect people in real life.”  They claim to “reimagine invitations.”  I was excited to try out this service as I love sending people cards, whether they be in real life or, as in this case, through the Internet.  I tend to prefer snail mail, but Paperless Post is probably one of the best online “paperless” services I’ve used; I like it just as much as snail mail!  Paperless Post is a free service, with upgrade options at a small additional cost (see more on that below).
Paperless Post offers all different types of cards that you can send.  I love how unique and varied their designs are.  They are also customizable.  The designs and prints are gorgeous.  You can also create events, send invitations and make flyers.  I created a “just because” card to send to my mom and I really enjoyed customizing the card to suit her tastes.  I had the option to choose everything from the picture, the colors, the font, the envelope and to even put a cute little stamp that said “mother” on it.  So, it felt like I was still taking the time to create something special for her instead of just shooting off a generic e-card.  I also created an invitation for my upcoming Father’s Day get-together with my dad.  I sent it only to him, but you can send invitations to as many people as you’d like and I love how you can have people RSVP.  I was able to fully customize the invite to a baseball theme and I even put a picture of my dad on it.  I did have to use more “coins” (which cost money) for each upgrade.  Some of the cards themselves are free, but to upgrade and customize, it may cost a small amount.
I really enjoyed using this service and will definitely be going back for my paperless needs!  I love the options they have as far as their variety of designs and customization!  I would highly recommend this website and service!
To visit Paperless Post’s website and to start sending your own creations in no time at all, click here:
Disclosure:  This review has been provided at the request of Paperless Post. Coins were provided to me so that I could access all of the available features on their website. A positive review was in no way required as part of this partnership. The views expressed here are my own.
 



 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment