“Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Saturday, March 7, 2020

A Fun and Handy Accessory for every Household! --Magnetic Leather Pen Holder—Review


My Review


I love these Magnetic Leather Pen Holders!  They are great to keep your pens and pencils handy so that you’re not always trying to find something to take notes with or write with.  I know for me; we are always losing pens and I can never find one when I want to add something to the grocery list.  This pen holder will go perfectly on our refrigerator next to our grocery list.  It’s also great for writers and book reviewers, like myself.  I can now have a pen handy for when inspiration hits or I need to take notes on my current review book.  I put it on my metal library cart in my study, right by my reading and blogging area.  These are very well made, and they look great.  They can also fit more than one pen or pencil.  I highly recommend this product and my husband is already trying to steal mine!
 

I want to thank Heyrtz for the complimentary product for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I express in this review are my own. This is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s CFR 16, Part 255.  

To purchase these click here








No comments:

Post a Comment